Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: For Trade: 1569a Power Amp

  1. #1
    Inactive Member josh_lawrence's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Folks,
    I have an Altec Lansing 1569a power amp for trade (NOT for sale). It was given to me out of a church as a trade, so I would like to trade it out. When I got it, the power cord was shot, so I had it replaced. The amp, AFAIK, is in really good shape (at least according to my local tube dude). Basically I had bought it to power a Leslie speaker, but it is FAR to heavy to carry around. This sucker needs to be in a home, or owned by someone with large arms forums So if you would like this amp, please email me personally at [email protected]. I need a few things - rackmount mixer, rackmount PC case, anything keyboard related. If you have any of these things laying around, let me know. And yes, all the tubes are there.
    Thanks,
    Josh
    PS - I'm located in East Texas, about 2 hours West of Little Rock, AR and 3 hours East of Dallas, TX.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Steve Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Josh, I am interested and sent you an email. You can email me at [email protected]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.